"1. raven and beetle
2. Actinemys marmorata. Plastron and carapace
3. Uh... the turtle? (A living one, of course.) :)
4. Egg case. Actinemys marmorata. (Neat find!!!!!)
5. Acorn woodpecker
6. Red - topknot on top of head. Black - the left…"
"#7 looks different than the spotted or striped skunk tracks I have in my area. Since it's from the desert, I will guess hognose skunk?
#5 - that's cool! I was thinking it was jackrabbit pee that had solidified some clay - baked in the…"
"1) kangaroo rat
3. pocket gopher
4. jackrabbit hind foot
7. skunk front foot
8. kangaroo rat and another small rodent (smaller tracks at top)
10. kit fox
12. striped skunk
13. toad (incredible…"
"1) coyote and bobcat. Coyote has claws and x-shaped negative space. Bobcat round toes and trapezoid shaped pads.
2) long-tailed weasel
3) western harvest mouse - shape of hind foot and placement of hind foot toe #1
4) Good question. Shrew? Hard to…"
"1) some kind of turtle
2) some sort of predatory fish
3) raccoon, owl, earthworm, not sure who the feathers belong to
4) hisppid cotton rat
6) lagomorph - not sure which speciesNever been to FL. These are neat. "