"1.) Adorable edible nutrition for many!
2.) ecotone: one's vibrations towards establishing an ecological consciousness and bringing that to reality on earth ultimately benefitting humanity as a whole.
5.) Wetlands, low…"
2.) 38 feet
4.) I don't understand the question
5.) Cougars have stronger jaws, and more muscle. They are the body builders of the forest, the gladiators of 100 acre wood, the last stronghold for cats…"
Thank you for taking this quiz. My work has a purpose!
The answers are:
5) religion and politics
7) Rest Ice Compression Elevation
10) d - Hannah, a follow up question for you - what would be the…"
3. swales are constructed to hold water in a place and distribute the water slowly throughout the landscape and ditches are constructed to move water from one place to another.
7. igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary
14. the deer can see better moving this direction in the terrain with the sun in this particular position.
15. shells and such
Ok here goes! 1. A 2. C 3. B 4. A 5. This is subjective I believe, but I would say religion, politics, or abortion. 6. D 7. C 8. Not sure on this one! 9. B 10. I chose D because I believe inspiring students is the first step in getting them to be excited about learning. I took this question as if it was directional on the medicine wheel as well. First step would be EAST which is inspiration, new growth, learning, imagine, in other words. So anyways, I think its D!See More