"1) No clue
2) Wind blowing the grass
3) Never seen this scat before
4) Deer and Coyote. Bottom coyote track is front, then hind, then front again. Looks like a gallop to me
5) No clue again
6) Beaver Scat
7) No clue..I'll guess a mouse"
"1) Beaver? hard to tell
2) Beaver sticks or possibly another rodent feeding on twigs? does not look like beaver scat though
3) Deer. Less splaying on more firm substrate.
4) American Mink? Five toes, claws...By water
5) Red Fox? Walking trail?
"1) My Guess is Northern River Otter.
2) Eastern Coyote? Side Trot? Bottom one is front because it's bigger.
3) So hard fil..I have no idea...
4) Is it those beaver mounds? If not I have no idea...
5) Eastern Cottontail
6) Man I don't know…"
"Wow. That would be great! I'll definitally look into that.
Filip T. said:Alexander,If you wish to see the school in action come before graduation, which is June 6. You could join us for a day of class, if you can find the time."
"Filip T. said:Welcome, Alexander!I am looking forward to meeting you. When do you think you will be moving to the Monroe area?Alderleaf is definitely a good place to be if you love the natural world. As we move into the summer time, our campus is…"
"Hi there! My name is Alexander Holdaway, I currently live in Newberg, Oregon, and cannot wait to attend Alderleaf next year. I'm very very excited, I love the outdoors and nature and am very ready to learn a lot from Alderleaf.
I joined the…"